Sunday, July 10, 2011

Simplicity

009e

Sorry the lighting in these pictures is weird. I'm not really sure what it is. I took pictures later than usual and some settings on my camera are still how they were for pictures of fireworks...I'll fiddle with that later.

008e

Sniff sniff. I promise my top and skin are not the same color. Promise! Sniff. 

007e
Dress: Old Navy/ Skirt: Gap/ Bracelet: Gift/ Shoes: Payless 

As most of you know, I usually don't put together simple outfits. Mixing patterns and colors are my best friends and obsession, and I like experimenting with combinations I might not have thought of a year ago. Even so, today, I just felt like wearing a simple outfit. Maybe it's because everything else feels slightly overwhelming and complicated right now, and I'm exhausted. I don't really know. But today, there was something refreshing to me about a crisp, simple outfit. Basic colors and lines, with only texture details. Maybe it's the equivalent of just standing back and taking a deep breath in real life. Or maybe, a simple outfit is sometimes just a simple outfit. 

-Charlotte 

013e

014e

2 comments:

  1. sometimes simplicity is the way to go :) and you look so chic! loving the blog girls -- following!!

    visit again soon :)

    http://dressedupallligators.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute! i love your purple skirt! and the fact that you two are anonymous bloggers...even cooler!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you guys, so please let us know what you think! All replies will be replied to on your blog. If you don't have/we can't find your blog, responses will be here :)
-Blythe and Charlotte

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...