Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Jeans and a T-Shirt

095e
094e
098e
Top: Forever 21/ Necklace: Old Navy/ Jeans: Delia's/ Shoes: UO

You may have noticed, but when I'm in school, I'm really a jeans and t-shirt kinda person. That's because of the whole shoe/sneaker thing, and so I prefer to wear jeans when I have to wear my tennis shoes (I throw on different shoes before taking pictures). With this in mind, though, I'm constantly looking for shirts that can be worn in lots of ways, like this one, so that I have a lot of go-to tops when I'm in a rush. Currently I don't have that many, but that's the major part of my closet that I'm trying to build up. 

Anyway, I usually wear this top with a lot of other accessories, like a cardigan and a belt, or something like that, but I just wanted to keep it simple this time. I've been wanting a tassel necklace ever since they came out, but it only occurred to me to flip this necklace upside down the other day! The tassel is supposed to go at the back instead of a clasp, but I like to wear it this way better. I think it's a bit more interesting, and it was the perfect accessory for the simple outfit I wanted. Now I just have to restrain myself from wearing it every day...

-Charlotte

096e
097e
100e
101e
106e

1 comment:

  1. I love the heart pattern on your blouse and the cute little rose buttons! xo

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you guys, so please let us know what you think! All replies will be replied to on your blog. If you don't have/we can't find your blog, responses will be here :)
-Blythe and Charlotte

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...