Saturday, September 3, 2011

Basics

001e
004e
005e
Top: Old Navy/ Jeans: Delia's/ Shoes and Headband: UO/ Belt: Vintage

Here's something kinda funny. I thought that going back to school would result in my outfits including more layers with jackets and whatnot because of the odd temperature variations. In actuality, my outfits seem to have gotten a bit simpler. Probably because I'm often just trying to throw something together so I can go, or because school is draining, and if I don't pre-plan my outfits the weekend before, they're not very interesting. So this outfit is pretty basic, but I tried to add a few accessories and whatnot to make it a bit more interesting and tie it all together. But you know what? I actually like it. I do. And so continues my never ending quest for ways to spice up jeans and a t-shirt. Because sometimes, I'd rather sleep an extra half hour than try to put together an incredible outfit. I know, I know. Me and my silly priorities...

-Charlotte 

007e
009e
015e

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you guys, so please let us know what you think! All replies will be replied to on your blog. If you don't have/we can't find your blog, responses will be here :)
-Blythe and Charlotte

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...