Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Apologies

004e
003e
Top: UO/ Jeans: Delia's/ Shoes: Payless/ Necklace: Local Fair/ Vest: Random German store/ Bag: Old Navy

You guys. I forgot Musical Monday yesterday!! I can't believe it! I'm so sorry! The three day weekend did throw me off a bit, but between that, finishing up a project trying to figure out a vague and contradictory assignment (on top of regular homework), and throwing a Doctor Who party, I can definitely say this week has been absolutely crazy. And it's only Tuesday. How's that for encouraging?

Anyway, I hate to make this blog just a constant stream of excuses, but I'm seriously exhausted right now, so this will have to be all for the moment! More to come soon!

-Charlotte 

006e
008e

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you guys, so please let us know what you think! All replies will be replied to on your blog. If you don't have/we can't find your blog, responses will be here :)
-Blythe and Charlotte

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...