Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Web Wednesday: 9/7

This is literally the best motivational speech I've ever heard.

This video of 100 years of style is amazing. (via)

This absolutely incredible book. I need to get my hands on it stat. (via)

These amazing pencil drawings. 

This collection of Leonardo da Vinci's drawings. 

I need to ride in this balloon. And I'm not even an especially big Star Wars fan. 

Such an amazing ad! I can't believe the amount of work that went into this. 

These condensed movies. Especially these two

This incredible work of art

An article about Alfred Hitchcock and the quality of old films. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you guys, so please let us know what you think! All replies will be replied to on your blog. If you don't have/we can't find your blog, responses will be here :)
-Blythe and Charlotte

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...