Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Excitement

011e
Top: Gap/ Cardigan: UO/ Jeans: Delia's/ Shoes: Payless/ Belt: Vintage/ Bag: UO

What on Earth is it that I could possibly be so excited about? Oh, well the weather. It was only 85 degrees today! And felt absolutely incredible. I didn't feel like I was dying when I walked outside in jeans and I actually got to wear my cardigan all day!! Yay! It even felt so nice that I tried to do homework outside. But apparently mosquitoes are still here. So it was back inside for me and the Robert Frost poem I was analyzing. Which was kinda a let down. I mean, look how happy I was before that mosquito ruined everything. But I won't be dramatic. I mean, as that first picture shows, I'm anything but. 

-Charlotte
015e

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you guys, so please let us know what you think! All replies will be replied to on your blog. If you don't have/we can't find your blog, responses will be here :)
-Blythe and Charlotte

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...