Monday, August 8, 2011

Musical Monday: Chameleon Circuit

Today's Musical Monday post is a bit different. I usually only post one song, but today, I'm going to post one song and an entire album. You guys might already know about Charlie and his YouTube channel, charlieissocoollike. His videos are always absolutely hilarious (although sometimes a bit dirty--fair warning ;), and Charlie is also a musician (also, no less than three of my friends--no names--have decided they shall eventually marry Charlie). Anyway, Charlie is part of a band called Chameleon Circuit that only sings songs about Doctor Who. Brilliant, right? I'm sure you all already know this and have already heard that Chameleon Circuit's latest album has recently come out. I only really got into Doctor Who this year, and even so, I've been listening to this album all the time. I absolutely love it! It's SO hard to pick a favorite, but this song is just so beautiful, I decided to include this one in my post: 

Gorgeous, right? If you want to listen to the rest of the album (which trust me, you do), you can find the entire album here, or right here in this post! 


Enjoy! Let me know what you think, and if you love Doctor Who and Still Got Legs, the new album, as much as I do!

-Charlotte

P.S. If you're a bit new to Doctor Who and (like me until about two weeks ago) didn't know why a band about Doctor Who was called "Chameleon Circuit," I'll explain that now. You know how the Doctor's space ship looks like a blue police box? Well the Chameleon Circuit is supposed to make the TARDIS, the space ship, blend in with its surroundings, but it got stuck as a police box somehow. The Doctor could fix it, but he kind of likes it that way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you guys, so please let us know what you think! All replies will be replied to on your blog. If you don't have/we can't find your blog, responses will be here :)
-Blythe and Charlotte

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...