Monday, August 22, 2011

Musical Monday: Love, Love, Love

I know I seem to say this about every single song I post, but I think this one is incredibly beautiful. You may have noticed by now, but acoustic songs are my absolute favorite, and so this is a perfect example. The lyrics are lovely and the melody is catchy but not instantly irritating...perfect!



I've also discovered that listening to the Tristan Prettyman playlist on YouTube is basically a recipe for instant calm. It's absolutely lovely, and I'm so glad I found this out before the school year really kicks off! Seriously, though, try it. And feel yourself relax.

-Charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you guys, so please let us know what you think! All replies will be replied to on your blog. If you don't have/we can't find your blog, responses will be here :)
-Blythe and Charlotte

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...