Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Web Wednesday: 8/24

Here are some of my favorite things I've found from around the internet to help you get through the rest of the week!

This gorgeous tunic.

This site is way too much fun.

These outfits from the movie Wild Target. Best styling I've seen in awhile.

This other tunic.

A lovely, simple white shirt.

It's amazing to see what people can do with one piece of paper.

I couldn't resist sharing this amazing playlist.

This incredible tour of the Sistine Chapel.

I HAVE to do this. So hilarious!

This incredible art. Such precision!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you guys, so please let us know what you think! All replies will be replied to on your blog. If you don't have/we can't find your blog, responses will be here :)
-Blythe and Charlotte

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...