Saturday, August 20, 2011

Neon

bag1

bag 2

bag4
Dress: Forever 21
Bag: Gift
Shoes: Steve Madden
Bracelet: Betsey Johnson

So, today, while wearing this dress, I have had at least five people come up to me and comment, "Wow, that dress is really...bright."
And what else to say to that then, "Why, thank you, Captain Obvious!"?
But yes, this dress is indeed bright and, just to spite you all, I increased the saturation on all of the pictures to make it seem even brighter. No, no, don't thank me, I can feel your gratitude through the computer screen.
Really. Well, that's either gratitude or the pain of hundreds of eyes.
-Blythe

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you guys, so please let us know what you think! All replies will be replied to on your blog. If you don't have/we can't find your blog, responses will be here :)
-Blythe and Charlotte

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...