Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Web Wednesday: 8/17

Blythe and I have decided that it might be fun to share a few of our favorite links from the web on Wednesdays, so here's what I've been obsessed with this week:

This AMAZING dance from the movie Guys and Dolls. 




This great, simple DIY.

These two tops I'm saving up to buy.

A formal dress that's giving me Harry Potter premiere flashbacks.

A lovely reminder.

A beautifully detailed necklace.

This amazing outfit. Can you tell I'm obsessed with vests?

Is it sad how excited I was to find this list?

This inspiring artwork.

Ann Hathaway's hilarious rap (teeny bit of language)--and the cute dress she was wearing.

These inspiring summer-to-fall outfits.

-Charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you guys, so please let us know what you think! All replies will be replied to on your blog. If you don't have/we can't find your blog, responses will be here :)
-Blythe and Charlotte

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...