Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Web Wednesday: 9/21

This awesome version of the Doctor Who theme song:


I really want to see this movie when it comes out! It looks fascinating! 

These absolutely hilariously inaccurate wax sculptures of celebrities. 

An amazing story about a family moving abroad. 
 
I'm really not a sappy/inspiring movie person, but this one looks incredible. 

A DIY that I can't wait to try, and a nifty blog

A great street style blog I hadn't heard of. 

A fascinating video about finding Leonardo da Vinci's actual face. 

A list of great ways to start the day. 

-Charlotte

1 comment:

  1. The DIY on the list is super helpful! I'm always up for re-fashioning my thrift store finds.

    Thanks for gathering a great list of links. :)

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you guys, so please let us know what you think! All replies will be replied to on your blog. If you don't have/we can't find your blog, responses will be here :)
-Blythe and Charlotte

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...