Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Familiar

007e
008e
010e
Top: Forever 21/ Cardigan: UO/ Jeans: Delia's/ Shoes: Payless/ Belt: Vintage/ Bag: Gap

Does this outfit look a bit familiar to you? It should! I wore a really similar outfit back in the summer, but really liked the combination of the belt and shirt, and so had to update it for school. Original, I know. Like I haven't done that at all recently. But I have to say, when I'm completely out of inspiration and have to be out the door in a half hour, it's a good way to find an outfit. I mean, this is even one of my favorite outfits of the school year so far! Funny how that works. 

Also, I realized that I've only showed you guys one of my school bags! The way that my schedule is, I have to have two bags for school since I have to bring a lot on one day and not so much on the other. For the day I don't have to bring that much, I use my gray bag, but this is the one I use when I have a lot to carry. It was on super sale at the Gap (same sale where I got $5 jeans) and it's the perfect size. Aka, big enough to fit a litter of Adipose. Btw, do Adipose have litters? Packs? Groups? Whatever. You get the picture. Actually, it's more like the Tardis. Much bigger on the inside than it looks from the outside. Awesome, right? Except for the fact that I have to carry all that around...

-Charlotte

003e
006e
011e

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you guys, so please let us know what you think! All replies will be replied to on your blog. If you don't have/we can't find your blog, responses will be here :)
-Blythe and Charlotte

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...