Monday, October 17, 2011

Musical Monday: Awake My Soul

For whatever reason, I've only just discovered this song. I have no idea why. I've always liked Mumford and Sons, but never enough that I wanted to listen to every song they've ever done, so some how, I've missed out on this one. And I can't believe I have, because it's absolutely amazing. Seriously, the lyrics are beautiful and the song is so calming and lovely it makes me instantly happier. I literally can't stop listening to it!




So what about you? Have you heard this song before? Do you love it, too?

-Charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you guys, so please let us know what you think! All replies will be replied to on your blog. If you don't have/we can't find your blog, responses will be here :)
-Blythe and Charlotte

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...