Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Doubled Up

006w
015e
016e
018e
021e
Trying to get a flying hair picture. 
023e

Sweater and Shoes: UO/ Scarf: H&M/ Necklace: Old Navy/ Jeans: Gap/ Tank: Target

I've been meaning to wear a necklace and a scarf together for a while now, but I've always forgotten. But when I was skimming through Pinterest the other night, I found this pin again and decided to go for it. My version didn't turn the way I'd originally imagined it though, because my scarf was a bit too long and the necklace too short, so while you can see both in these pictures, I don't think that was the case for most of the day. I really love that idea though, so I'm definitely going to try it out again. I think doubling up like that is perfect for giving a basic outfit like this one something extra, especially here where the extra color was just what was missing. 

Also, if you've ever wondered why the tree I often take pictures next to has a chain wrapped around it (ugly, I know--I cringe every time!), it's because of our dog! When we take her in the backyard (in addition to regular walks, of course) we tie her up there to make sure she doesn't run off. Isn't she the cutest? She was outside while I was taking pictures today so I figured I'd show you guys the youngest member of our family! 

-Charlotte
P.S. Remember when Blythe introduced her dog to the blog? Hehe..that rhymed. 
028e
031e
068e

2 comments:

  1. What a precious pup! Sooo adorable!

    I really love your scarf! I'm sure you'll get the hang of the scarf/necklace thing. This is a great start! I guess I do it a lot, but I don't think of it as a styling trick. I just happen to need a scarf to go with my outfit and do it! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely adore the second photo! The framing is really nice.
    And of course the last picture!
    Also, that red top is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you guys, so please let us know what you think! All replies will be replied to on your blog. If you don't have/we can't find your blog, responses will be here :)
-Blythe and Charlotte

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...