Sunday, February 5, 2012

Bright Idea

037e
034e
032e
Top: Gap/ Jacket: H&M/ Vest: Nordstrom/ Jeans: Gap/ Shoes: Francesca's/ Belt: Vintage/ Bag: Payless

This outfit came together pretty miraculously, because it was another night where I had no idea what to wear the next day, but somehow I gravitated towards this vest/jacket combination. I really like it and I surprised myself, because when the idea originally came in my head, I didn't think it would look good. But it did, which was a pleasant surprise. Now wearing jackets under vests have become one of my favorite things because you suddenly have these random, different sleeves coming out of nowhere. You'll probably see many variations of this in the future!

-Charlotte
031e
027e
030e
028e

1 comment:

  1. This is such a cool idea!! Your brain really pulled through on you this time and produced a great outfit. :)

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you guys, so please let us know what you think! All replies will be replied to on your blog. If you don't have/we can't find your blog, responses will be here :)
-Blythe and Charlotte

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...