Monday, January 30, 2012

Overcast

010e
012e
011e
013e
Cardigan: American Eagle/ Top and Tank: Old Navy/ Belt: Forever 21/ Jeans: Delia's/ Shoes: Amazon/ Bag: Payless

Today was oddly overcast, which explains the weird blue/dark tint to these photos. I've honestly become a serious lighting snob, and almost didn't take pictures today because I'd so rather prefer that all my outfit post pictures turn out like the last few ones. But that's not entirely realistic, since I don't always get home during my opportune lighting window and sometimes, like today, even then, things look kind of dull. And if I don't take pictures the day I wear something, it most likely won't get posted. So I suppose, like the weather, some days on the blog will be a little overcast, yes?

-Charlotte

P.S. I didn't mean to match my outfit to the weather today...it somehow just happened! Promise!
015e
016e

1 comment:

We love hearing from you guys, so please let us know what you think! All replies will be replied to on your blog. If you don't have/we can't find your blog, responses will be here :)
-Blythe and Charlotte

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...