Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Freedom

008e
006e
Charlotte: Jeans: Delia's/ Shoes: Nike/ Shirt: Old Navy/ Cardigan: Gap/ Hat and Bag: UO/ Necklace: Gift
Brother: Shirt: UO/ Jeans: Gap or H&M?/ Scarf: H&M/ Hat: H&M

...or our last few hours of it. Yesterday was our last day of winter break before school started again, and this is what my brother and I wore! We had some errands to run and last minute shopping to do, so we both went for super casual. I knew we were both wearing hats that day and when I was taking pictures, but I only just noticed that we're both wearing stripes, too! Crazy! I also just realized that last time I posted outfit pictures with my brother, I was wearing this exact same shirt. What are the odds?Also, as I was going through editing these pictures, I was kind of freaking out over how tall my brother has gotten. He's almost as tall as I am!...and then I realized how big his hat is! It's enormous, isn't it? Although, I'm hardly one to talk! 

-Charlotte

005e
007e
004e

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you guys, so please let us know what you think! All replies will be replied to on your blog. If you don't have/we can't find your blog, responses will be here :)
-Blythe and Charlotte

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...