Monday, January 9, 2012

Headshot

008e
009e
010e
Top: H&M/ Cardigan: Target/ Lace Top: UO/ Jeans: Delia's/ Shoes: Amazon/ Necklace: Gift

Please excuse the headless photos today! I had a little wardrobe malfunction with my mask the other day, but we'll be back to regular programming soon! Sorry the blogging schedule has been a little off lately! Things have been a sorta crazy. It seems like I always say that and I'm always talking about school, but with two English projects due within two days of each other, quizes, and various other assignments, it's often hard to know where to start and it can be rather overwhelming. But that's life, right? Not to worry, posting should become more regular soon! 

I haven't decided if I'm going to continue with not repeating outfits this semester or not, but for now, I'm just going to see how long I can go, just like last time. So far so good, but it's also only been a little over a week! 

How was your Monday?

-Charlotte 
007e
006e
013e

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I love this outfit, especially the lace top! Very creative! I feel like teachers just love to give homework and tests right after the holiday break, sadly :( I hope you have a great day, bye!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you guys, so please let us know what you think! All replies will be replied to on your blog. If you don't have/we can't find your blog, responses will be here :)
-Blythe and Charlotte

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...