Tuesday, January 10, 2012

A Touch of Black

263e266e
Top: T.J. Maxx/ Cardigan: Gap/ Jeans: Gap/ Scarf: H&M/ Shoes: UO

I haven't worn this top in a while since it didn't seem to work for winter, but with the new year starting and spring (hopefully) coming soon, I thought I might as well pull it out. I'd never worn it with my white cardigan before, so I decided why not? To still keep it a little grounded in the gray weather we've been having, I included my new favorite, dark scarf. I've been wearing this one all the time! Every time I fold it, it's the teeniest bit different, and when it's unfolded, it has these amazing animals in the center. It's quite different from what I normally wear, but I was so drawn to it in the store, and it's nice to wear something like this for a change! 

-Charlotte

261e
267e
262e
268e

1 comment:

  1. Now that is a cool scarf! I like the contrasting it's doing with the all the pale colors of your outfit.

    And, no, Spring is not soon! It's not until March. Noooow, let me enjoy the Winter! :) lol

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you guys, so please let us know what you think! All replies will be replied to on your blog. If you don't have/we can't find your blog, responses will be here :)
-Blythe and Charlotte

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...