Thursday, January 12, 2012

Black, White, and Red

024e
030e
Top: Gap/ Jeans: Gap/ Shoes: UO/ Vest: Gift/ Cardigan: H&M

Since I really liked the way my outfit turned out the last time I mixed red, black, and white, I wanted to try it again. But when I paired this shirt and cardigan together, it seemed it be missing something, so I included the vest. I'm definitely glad that I did, because I loved how this outfit came together, especially how it looks like my sleeves are randomly red! It's fun to only show the sleeves of my cardigan! Though I'm still going strong on my no-repeating-outfits challenge, I might have to wear a variation of this outfit, because as I'm typing it up, I have even more ideas for this shirt/vest/cardigan combo. And it wouldn't be the same outfit, so I don't think it'd really count as repeating, but we'll see ;)

-Charlotte
025e
029e

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you guys, so please let us know what you think! All replies will be replied to on your blog. If you don't have/we can't find your blog, responses will be here :)
-Blythe and Charlotte

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...