Friday, January 13, 2012

Mixed Stripes

007e
009e
016e
Top: Forever 21/ Cardigan: Gap/ Jeans: Delia's/ Shoes: UO/ Scarf: Vintage

I somehow have acquired a lot of striped clothing over the last year, and so one thing I like to do is mix it together. I can't remember what outfit I wore before where I mixed stripes, but I know it wasn't this since I've only worn this scarf this way a couple times. Anyway, I couldn't remember wearing this top and cardigan together, though I might have, so I started with that and added the scarf. This outfit was much more neutral than the outfits I usually wear, and so I'm not sure how much I like it, but now that I'm typing that, I remember writing a post a while ago saying that I wanted to try an all neutral outfit, and I guess this is pretty close! I didn't think of that while I was putting it together, but I'm glad I tried it.

-Charlotte
008e
As I was taking these pictures, I realized the lining of this coat is also striped! Crazy, right? I really didn't plan that, I swear. Too bad the stripes are too small to see in this picture, though. 
018e
019e

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you guys, so please let us know what you think! All replies will be replied to on your blog. If you don't have/we can't find your blog, responses will be here :)
-Blythe and Charlotte

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...