Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Challenge

002e
008e
006e
007e
Dress: UO/ Jacket: J.C.Penny/ Necklace: Gift/ Shoes: Amazon

This dress was a little hard to style, but since it was only five dollars and I liked how different it was from everything else in my closet, I bought it. Since I wasn't totally sure how to wear it at first, I threw this jacket on over at just made it a simple outfit day. Next time, I think I'm going to wear a skirt over this dress because it has some amazing mini bell sleeves. It's only difficult to style because it's a solid color and not fitted at all, but it'll definitely be fun to play with it.

-Charlotte
004e
009e

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you guys, so please let us know what you think! All replies will be replied to on your blog. If you don't have/we can't find your blog, responses will be here :)
-Blythe and Charlotte

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...