Sunday, February 26, 2012

More Black

003
002
Top: UO/ Skirt: F21/ Bracelet: Gift/ Shoes: Amazon

This outfit was actually one where I thought tennis shoes weren't that horrible with it...though it didn't translate into pictures well. I decided to go with a more sporty-ish styling, but looking back at the pictures now, it hardly seems that. Simple, yes, but not really sporty at all. Haha! I did step out of my usual outfit box with the black and black, though. I was a little unsure at first because I normally don't like such matchy-matchy stuff, but since the pattern on the skirt is so scattered and small, I think it works. Besides, the two pieces were just begging to be put together with some neutral accessories, and while I describe it in words I don't like it, looking at the pictures, I'm surprised. Such a simple outfit and color combination is normally not my style, but this somehow is. 

-Charlotte
004
005

1 comment:

  1. I am totally digging this outfit! I always feel weird wearing too much black, but after all, it is very chic.

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you guys, so please let us know what you think! All replies will be replied to on your blog. If you don't have/we can't find your blog, responses will be here :)
-Blythe and Charlotte

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...