Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Simple Colors

005e
003e
004e
Vest: Gift/ Jeans: Gap/ Tunic: Forever 21/ Cardigan: Gift (UO)

I say this almost every day, but this outfit feels pretty familiar. Maybe I've worn this cardigan and shirt together before, but not the combination with the vest. I was tempted to wear my tassel necklace in this outfit as well, but there's nothing wrong with a simple outfit. I think that extra color would have taken away from it a bit, actually. Black and white (and a little gray) is a pretty self-confidence boosting color combination, isn't it? It's like instant class. Or maybe that's just me rambling late at night. I'm not sure, but I do like how classic black and white is, especially when texture is added. I don't have very many pieces in any of these colors though, which is kinda disappointing, but I do love color, so I'm not sure if that's really a bad thing or not. But anyway, this is what I actually wore on Valentine's Day. Not very holiday themed, but black and white is never wrong. Right?

-Charlotte
002e
009e

1 comment:

We love hearing from you guys, so please let us know what you think! All replies will be replied to on your blog. If you don't have/we can't find your blog, responses will be here :)
-Blythe and Charlotte

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...