Friday, February 17, 2012

As Luck Would Have It

002e
003e
009e
007e
Top: Anthropologie/ Dress: Forever 21/ Shoes and Bag: Payless/ Scarf: Gap

Remember my irrational fear of dressing in school colors? Well I still stand by that. But somehow I managed to do it anyway, without even trying. Technically, my school colors are gold and purple, but I definitely didn't think of that when I was putting this outfit together. I thought this shirt was more of an orange, but school colors was the first thing my friend said when she saw me! It's actually pretty funny, isn't it? Of course that would happen! I have this fear of wearing school colors to school and then I actually do. "Fear" is a bit of a strong word, of course, but I'd prefer not to wear those colors. I do love the combination of yellow and purple or orange and purple, though, so that's probably just something I'm going to have to get over! Besides, high school doesn't last forever!

-Charlotte

008e
005e

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you guys, so please let us know what you think! All replies will be replied to on your blog. If you don't have/we can't find your blog, responses will be here :)
-Blythe and Charlotte

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...