Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Matching and Nostalgia

103e

106e

107e
Shirt: UO/ Cardigan: Gap/ Shorts: Delia's/ Bag: UO/ Shoes: Toms/ Tank: Target

I did a few odd things when I put together this outfit: first, I matched. Gasp. And I also wore a strange amount of layers: tank top, shirt, cardigan...well, what can I say? People here tend to over air-condition in the summer. Layers are the only way to go! As for the matching...I almost never match. I try to avoid matching like none other. But, for this outfit, I couldn't resist matching in small doses. The black stripes with the black shirt, the red flowers and red shoes...it all just fit too well. I couldn't help it. But, since matching is not in my comfort zone, of course, I mixed patterns to keep it me. 

Oh, I just realized another weird thing. I did the tank-top-showing-at-the-bottom-of-the-shirt thing. I haven't done that since my Aeropostale days. But, one of the reasons that I love this shirt is that it's a little different from most of the things I own--it's got a large cut-out-circle thingy in the back, so a tank is necessary underneath. Knowing this, I decided to go for a pop of color, and went for turquoise. I love the effect from the back, but I'm still a bit on the fence about returning to my Aero days. We'll see how that one turns out. 

-Charlotte 

109e

094e

P.S. OH I'd also like to point out a few new things on the blog now! First of all, now you can follow us on Bloglovin (or see the side bar)! Aaaaand there's now a handy dandy sharing button on the side bar/right column! Exciting, right? I am rather proud of that button. So now you can sport your Alles Mode love, if you wish! I'll leave you to it! 

1 comment:

  1. Wait just a second! Is this a dress or a tank? Do you have 2? Eek! Love it (/them?), either way!

    <3 The Daily Dani

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you guys, so please let us know what you think! All replies will be replied to on your blog. If you don't have/we can't find your blog, responses will be here :)
-Blythe and Charlotte

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...