Monday, August 29, 2011

Class-y Casual

001e
007e
009e
Top: Target/ Necklaces: Local Fair and Old Navy/ Jeans: Delia's/ Shoes: Toms/ Bag: c/o Handbag Heaven

Do you like my title? It's funny, 'cause I totally wore this to class (different shoes), and it's casual! Ha. Ha. Yeah, I felt like I hadn't shared a bad pun with you guys in a while, and this one just came to me. So you're welcome. 

Anyway, I somehow can't help but love pairing red tops or jeans with these red Toms. They're not the exact same shade of red, so it's not matchy, but I like how it pulls the outfit together and maintains that casual vibe. Because in class, that's really what it's about. Comfort, not freezing, and making sure you actually look like a student, not a teacher. 'Cause that would be awkward. And I seem to have had enough of that lately. Like the time today we were talking about a minor Ice Age three hundred years ago and I say, "Oh I remember that!" And of course, realize that came out wrong. Like, I remember covering that last year. Not like I was actually there. And then the teacher asking me what's wrong and why am I giggling. And then having to explain to the rest of the class. And two people being the only other ones laughing at my lame joke. Thank you. You know who you are. Although I don't think you're reading this, because I don't really tell people at school about this blog. Maybe you are.Whatever. I do realize this story is probably less awkward and funny as I'm telling you. Just take my word for it. 

In any event, think my class-y needs some work. And my puns. 

-Charlotte

P.S. These pictures were taken last week, before this bag strap started to fall off a lot, and I needed to bring more to class. 

008e
010e
011e

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you guys, so please let us know what you think! All replies will be replied to on your blog. If you don't have/we can't find your blog, responses will be here :)
-Blythe and Charlotte

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...